Those cheeks must mean she's a good nurser!
And in person she's even cuter. She's beautiful!
Call me crazy but in that first picture I can see a little bit of Aunt Marci in her.
Oh gosh - that is just too cute for words! She has really changed! She is so adorable. Thanks for the update -
WHAT A DOLL!!! She looks like the couple of photos I've seen of your hubby. I'm glad you're enjoying her. She is cute.
I do feel bad for me! We'll have to remedy that soon. :)
Look at those beautiful eyes! Darling
those big dark eyes would melt anybody's heart! And the last picture with her hands under her cute little face make me want to fly to austin and give her a kiss!
oooooooooh I wanna munch on her!Aunty Cher
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those cheeks must mean she's a good nurser!
And in person she's even cuter. She's beautiful!
Call me crazy but in that first picture I can see a little bit of Aunt Marci in her.
Oh gosh - that is just too cute for words! She has really changed! She is so adorable. Thanks for the update -
WHAT A DOLL!!! She looks like the couple of photos I've seen of your hubby. I'm glad you're enjoying her. She is cute.
I do feel bad for me! We'll have to remedy that soon. :)
Look at those beautiful eyes! Darling
those big dark eyes would melt anybody's heart! And the last picture with her hands under her cute little face make me want to fly to austin and give her a kiss!
oooooooooh I wanna munch on her!
Aunty Cher
Post a Comment