Hooray! It's basketball season again. We love to get tickets to the UT basketball games. We had planned to go as a family, but the day before the game our friends' baby was hospitalized with RSV so I chickened out and kept Hadley home. Mark and the boys had a fun time - even if the Horns lost to Baylor in overtime.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
UT game
Hooray! It's basketball season again. We love to get tickets to the UT basketball games. We had planned to go as a family, but the day before the game our friends' baby was hospitalized with RSV so I chickened out and kept Hadley home. Mark and the boys had a fun time - even if the Horns lost to Baylor in overtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You guys have become major Texas fans! Well, as they say, "when in Texas..."
Oh but we need a photo of Hadley in her hook em horns outfit at least!
It is just so perfect how great you all look in orange too. I'm just sayin'...
I think the real reason you wont leave Texas is cuz of all the good teams :/ Mark is in sports paradise!
Cher
Post a Comment