Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas...Take II

It was a very Star Wars Christmas around here. Sure, they got lots of other stuff too, but between Grandma & Grandpa Allred and us, there just ended up being a lot of Star Wars stuff (and the boys couldn't have been happier about it).
I love Porters awesome bed-head in this picture.

This was my favorite gift...much needed -- maybe that's why I haven't been keeping up on the blog like I should?? It seems odd to take a picture of me and my new camera using my old camera...more odd that I even thought about that.

After all the presents were opened and things settled down, Cooper decided to check out one of his new books and read a little to Hadley (even though she was asleep)

3 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Ooo, new camera. And it's pink. Hope you love it!

The Amayesings said...

What a SWEET pic of your son and Hadley reading. So cute.

Vicki said...

May the force be with you!