Oh my gosh! That is just the cutest baby picture ever, with the cutest baby! She is adorable! Love the little puckered up lips -So darn cute! I also love the stocking picture too! Great shot! Hadley is adorable! Can't wait to get there! Mom
Congratulations and it sounds like you won the name game! (just take out the "d" in Hadley and you've got one of ours: Halle Jane) Hope you all have a wonderful season with your new little gift!
Way to go kristen. Love the pictures. Love the name. Claire wants to know "How come her gets to be in hers stocking?" I think Claire just ran off to see if she can fit into her stocking too! :) Missy
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! You have what we have, two boys and a girl. I think you're going to have a great time with a daughter. My Christmas gift was three days late... nine years ago. Darling pictures!
26 comments:
Oh, she is beautiful! So happy for you all -- what a gift!!
Oh my gosh! That is just the cutest baby picture ever, with the cutest baby! She is adorable! Love the little puckered up lips -So darn cute! I also love the stocking picture too! Great shot! Hadley is adorable! Can't wait to get there!
Mom
SO stinking cute!
Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas present. Love the pics.
How Funny!!!! The stockings are great! So glad she's here.
you got hadley!! you must be pretty stoked about that! :) she's darling, of course. hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations, Kristen & Mark!!! Ya, you got a girl this time! Soooo precious.
Yea! Hadley is darling (looking and name!)!! Have so much fun with your girl :)
Yay! LOVE her name and how clever are you? She is beautiful...please let us know if you need anything!
Congratulations, you guys. :)
She is beautiful and we are so excited for you all. Little girls are just too much fun (so are little boys too). Congratulations!
Perfect Christmas present! Congratulations, what a great name!!
Dad just saw the pictures and said, "what a cutie pie" and "she fits in the stocking?" "Very cute little one!"
Congratulations and it sounds like you won the name game! (just take out the "d" in Hadley and you've got one of ours: Halle Jane) Hope you all have a wonderful season with your new little gift!
She's beautiful Kristen!! And I love her name!! Hope you're getting some rest. Congrats...
Kristen,
She is so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you. girls are so much fun- so much fun I had 4 of them!! :) Congrats!
Deb McNeal
Way to go kristen. Love the pictures. Love the name. Claire wants to know "How come her gets to be in hers stocking?" I think Claire just ran off to see if she can fit into her stocking too! :)
Missy
Congratulations Hiltons! What a blessing. So is so beautiful and I love the name you chose for her. Hugs from us!
Adorable pictures of an adorable baby! So happy for you and your family.
the princess has arrived. Seriously, that is such a precious picture of her. congrats to you and the rest of your family.
Congrats! Darling baby and darling name! Cute Idea with the pics to show her off! Can't wait to someday meet her... and the boys too;)
OH!!!! So cute!! Congratulations and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! You have what we have, two boys and a girl. I think you're going to have a great time with a daughter. My Christmas gift was three days late... nine years ago. Darling pictures!
That is adorable! I LOVE how you posed her! What a treasure. Enjoy!
Congrats! So beautiful & I'm glad you were able to be back home for Christmas!
She is so cute and I just love those photos! Congratulations and Merry Christmas. :) I can't wait to see her.
Those are the cutest pictures! What a beautiful little girl. Do the boys just adore her? Congratulations, and Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment