In September I headed over to Atlanta and then down to Destin, Florida with a couple of my sisters, (
Cheryl and
Allison) my awesome niece-in-law (
Melissa) and my mom. We just wanted to get away and have a little 'girl time'. It was fun. We saw a couple of 'chick flicks', got pedicures, ate lots of yummy food and (of course) did some shopping.
Chillin' on the beach...


a couple of bathing beauties!!
We all got matching shirts from Anne Taylor on one of our shopping trips ...yeah, we're dorks -- but cute dorks ;) ( I had to crop out my pregnant belly)
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun. (And there's no need to crop out your cute belly!) :)
I LOVE sister weekends! Or as we say "sisto conventions!" Cute photos!
How Fun!! I LOVE destin, FL. We were there last summer- I was preggo also! :) It is so pretty. Definitely one of the best vacations we had!`
Debi McNeal
Post a Comment