Thursday, September 03, 2009

Cooper's 1st Day of School!

Cooper is a kindergartener!! He was SO excited...until we went to wake him up at 6:30 to get ready - he was NOT a fan of that (I can't say I blame him. I'm on his team on that one.) He's getting used to it though and he's made some fun friends. He loves his teacher Ms. Jeffrey and I'm sure he's going to have a great year!


5 comments:

Jan said...

I love Cooper. He is such a sweetheart of a kid - and a perfect mix of you and Mark.

Allison said...

He is one seriously cute kid. Hooray for Kindergarten!

Vicki said...

Finally some new photos - I have been going through withdrawals - I was going to have to go get a patch or something. You got me the "fix!" So, so cute! I love these photos!

Steve & Brenda said...

Oh my gosh Kristen, I can't believe Cooper is in Kindergarten. Time is flying. He is so cute. Congrats, mom, you made it through sending the first one off to school :-)

Uke Uke G'joob said...

Did you tell him how many days of school he has in his life yet? I can't believe he is in school already - - wasn't he just born? I am sure he will do well with such smart parents by his side.