Can I tell you it will next year and you will be at their college graduation? Congratulations to Cooper! We are so proud of him! Miss you all!
I am so excited for Cooper to be in school -- he is such a sweet little guy and so bright and funny. He will do so well!
That is so cute. I love the hats. You are such a creative and clever mom! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can I tell you it will next year and you will be at their college graduation? Congratulations to Cooper! We are so proud of him! Miss you all!
I am so excited for Cooper to be in school -- he is such a sweet little guy and so bright and funny. He will do so well!
That is so cute. I love the hats. You are such a creative and clever mom! :)
Post a Comment