Thursday, April 23, 2009

Major Award

So Mark likes this web-site called Mental Floss. Every month they have a contest called "How Did You Know?" It's pretty difficult. Every day they give you a series of clues (for example one day there will be 6-three second music snipets and you have to figure out what songs they are. The next day it may be 5 molecular structures that you have to identify...and so on). Once you figure them out at the end of the week one part from each day will be part of an answer to the big question. Mark LOVES this kind of challenge. I love helping him with it when I can (I'm especially good at the music snipets:) ) Anyway - the first person to submit the correct answer wins...so even though it looks like your average board game - it's a major award!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Go Mark! (and you too!).

Allison said...

Ha ha! It's even FRAGILE! Congrats Mark!

Slesk Family said...

I want to try that!
Good job, Mark!

Vicki said...

A major award? Quel surprise! You rawk Mark!! Thanks for helping him Kristen!

Lena said...

wow.

completely blown away by his (and your) skillz.

seriously :-)