Friday, February 13, 2009

Where Does The Time Go???

When I got home from my mission I went to work for Dr. Perry...well, really for the Perry Family as part of my job was to help out with the kids. I loved my job, but the kids were the BEST part of it for me. I worked there for over 10 years so I got to be really close with them. Last month Tanner, who was only 2 when I met him (that spunky little charmer pictured below) left to go on his mission. So I took a little trip to Utah (by myself no less. A RARE treat) to go to his farewell (and also to see the rest of the family). Fun times!! I can't believe how grown up they all are. I suppose it should make me feel old, but really I just feel like they're catching up or something (that's got to be some sort of serious denial, right?) Anyway...Good luck on your mission Bubba!


4 comments:

The Amayesings said...

I think I met that little boy once on a visit to see you. His MISSION?!?! They are just catching up, don't worry.

Sara said...

Woah!!
I didn't even recognize Madison or Katie! It seriously took me a minute to even figure out who was in that photo with you. So crazy to think that Tanner is a missionary now. What a good-looking kid!

I'm so glad you posted these pics :)

Heidi said...

You are sooooo busted, and in soooo much trouble! I can't believe you came to Utah and didn't call me!!!

cheryl said...

Tanner has come a long way from playing Bean Ball and hiding snacks in his pants :)