Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Doo Doo!


We are SOOOOO thankful to have this little guy in our lives. He's sweet, smart and funny. He's a ball of energy and questions....he's 5!
Happy Birthday Cooper-man! We LOVE you!!


(pictures by Uncle Doug)

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!

You're growing up so fast that you'll be driving soon.

I'm so glad that you're a part of our family and that I get to be your Dad.

I love you!
Mark (Dad)

Unknown said...

happy birthday to that cutie pie!!

Lena said...

I was taken back by how old he looks. Where is the baby-faced cooper I remember? UT trip looked like fun (sorry--I am a lazy blogger, and I guess jumping over to the previous blog is too much for me today :)

The Amayesings said...

What a cutie-pie. Happy birthday to him.

Sara said...

He is SO cute. I'll have Ruby look him up in 20 yrs or so ;)

Maren and Dustin said...

Cute pictures of Cooper! Still cracks me up that Porter calls him "Doo Doo." Almost as funny as "Pooper." What were you thinking when you named him!!! :) Hope Cooper had a great birthday!

Vicki said...

Cooper is 5! Man a live! What a smart and funny boy you are and we just love you so very much! Miss you even more! I can't believe it has been 5 years! I have known you since you were 2 days old and I love you more and more EACH day!
Happy Birthday, Marcus Cooper Hilton! By the way, your namesake (my Dad and your great-grandfather) would have thought you were just the bestest kid ever!
Love -
Grandma and Grandpa A

p.s. - great photo of Cooper Uncle Doug

Jan said...

Fabulous pictures of Cooper -- hope his birthday was fabulous. Can't believe he's 5!!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

I love the pics! Nice work uncle! Happy birthday cooper!

cheryl said...

Copper buddy.. Happy Birthday! You are soooo dang cute. We love ya bud.
May the Force be with you,
Puzey's

Uke Uke G'joob said...

Where did the time go - Cooper's starting to look like a little man. I still say things from my first visit with you guys that I couldn't stop talking about. Thinks like, "Where's Pooker's puter?" Translation - "Where's Cooper's Computer?" Such a fun, smart and good looking kid. Love you much, Cooper.

Aunt Marci and Uncle Devin