Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hammer time

(Still playing a little "catch up" here)...
Cooper and Mark spent last Saturday morning at the Home Depot kids workshop making a birdhouse. Cooper was excited about getting to use the hammer. He had a lot of fun and was pretty proud of his handiwork. He's been bugging me all week to get some birdfeed to put in it so he can watch the birds use it.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Kristen -
You are too cute (you too Mark!) I love the bird house, where do I order one made for me? (Christmas hint!) What a cute Home Depot promo - Cooper looks so proud. Can't wait to see you guys in Seattle. Or maybe tomorrow - Yeah!
Love -
California Momma

Jan said...

Yay for Cooper! I love it that Mark took him to do the birdhouse - he looks totally proud and I love that.

Wendy said...

So precious! Teach him now, so when he gets big (and married one day) his wife will love that he's a mr. fixer!

Slesk Family said...

Making birdhouses?
Shades of Grandpa J!

Maren and Dustin said...

That looks like so much fun! It always cracks me up to see all the little kids leaving HD with their handiwork in tow. Can't wait for Carson to start doing cool things like this.