
Cooper and Sarah at the flamingos.

Porter and Daddy checking out the giraffe and zebra.

Taking a little rest in the shade. Cooper saw some other kids with these suckers and decided he needed to have one. I asked him if he would rather have a popsicle or ice cream since it was so hot, but he was set on having one of the long twisty suckers. Eating it proved a little tricky and after a few minutes he had various colors on both cheeks, the end of his nose his chin and his forehead.

Pretty cute.


3 comments:
We need a trip down there, I can tell. Looks like a great time.
Okay - so last weekend I was in a turtleneck and wool socks and Ughs as it was 60 degrees. I look at your boy's faces and go "okay, maybe it wasn't that cold." Wow, it looked warm!
Nothing better than a zoo!
We are getting so much rain this week-- it is starting to resemble the way that Hollywood portrays Seattle with teeming rain at every moment-- how I long for SUNSHINE!
Post a Comment