Monday, April 07, 2008

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!


Congratulations to Naomi who was the only one in our pool to have Kansas going all the way. I was leading the pack going into the final four but I had North Carolina winning it (beating Mark's pick UCLA) neither of our teams made it to the championship game! For those of you who don't know, March Madness is a big deal in the Hilton home. Maybe that's why I haven't been blogging lately - our weekends have been filled with basketball and brackets. Not a bad thing...but not really blog-worthy either...unless you actually went to the game - which Mark did. He and his friend Rob Moore headed down to San Antonio and scored some pretty decent tickets to the final game. What a game it was too! I'm going to attempt to get him to do a post about it.

No comments: