Making me wish I had a girl today is this ADORABLE shirt and this DARLING hair clip from my friend Sara's Etsy shop called Sew Sara! She has some really cute stuff. Check it out here!
Oh my gosh, soooo cute! I can totally see you with a little Kristen. If you end up with all boys (which is so great too) just send some of you favorite stuff my way :)
7 comments:
ooh, i LOVE it! gotta check into these.
Totally cute -- I guess you need a girl, right?!!
oh sweet, thanks for the shout-out. :) it was great to hear back from you!
Her stuff is so adorable!! She has skills, for sure. I need that hair clip asap!
So cute! I miss having little girls!
SewSarah is soo cute! Yes Kristen you do need to have a little girl now.
Oh my gosh, soooo cute! I can totally see you with a little Kristen. If you end up with all boys (which is so great too) just send some of you favorite stuff my way :)
Post a Comment