Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy 2008


After having to play catch up and do 17 posts in one night I probably should add "keep up on blog" to my list of resolutions. I haven't acutally sat down and made a list of my resolutions. But the list has been forming in my head for some time. On the top of the list this year is ENJOY. I had a teacher tell me years ago "If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." This year I resolve to learn to do more things "right".
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh, love that thought. i need to write that one down. happy 2008 to you!

Vicki said...

Dad and I want to wish you and the boys a very Happy New Year! We love you all so much and miss you even more!
Mom (California)

SherBear said...

Okay, thank you so much for sharing... I just spent the last 40 minutes looking/reading your blog INSTEAD of working!!! Ugh! So easy to do since I work from home & don't have any calls scheduled today.

I love it - what a cute little family!!! And you are so clever - I just love your sense of humor, Kristen!!

Jan said...

Happy new year to you -- we missed you guys while you were gone. Glad you're back.

Kristi said...

Happy New Years to you! That is a great quote--I think I need to work on that as well.

Anonymous said...

Lena--
Thanks for the inspiration to "enjoy"! Heck! If we can learn to enjoy this time in our lives (poopy diapers, constantly cleaning up messes, days on end of speaking jibberish), then the other phases should be easy! :) Loved reading your blog. Your boys are CUTE and BIG! time flies! Miss you!

ps #2--I forgot my password...I think that means it has been too long since I blogged! OOPS!

PS--I just saw Elizabeth over the break and she looked so good. We talked about you (all good--of course)!

Anonymous said...

Just spent some time catching up with your cute family. Got a little choked up thinking about how much I miss and love y'all. At least I can stay close by checking out your blog.

Forgot my login too and hope to see you soon. Love, Aunt Marci