
Mom - November 27th
Thanks mom for being such an amazing woman.
If I wrote a list of 71 things I love about you #1 would be dad and the next 61 (soon to be 66) would be all of the people I get to love because of your decision to be a mom. The rest would include your love of reading/learning/sharing what you've learned. Your talent for deciding to find the good in things and your love for all things chocolate! I love you! Happy Birthday.

Melissa - November 28th
You're too young for a list. I couldn't possible narrow all the things I love about you down to 25 ;). But I will say that I think you're amazing! You have a quick whit and a great sense of humor. You're smart as a whip and you make raising 5 (super) kids look like it's easy.
Happy Birthday Missy! I Love you.


1 comment:
happy birthday! those are some cute people you have in your life.
Post a Comment