Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Crazy Kid!


For some odd reason, which I'm sure I'll never fully understand...Porter LOVES Cooper's underwear. When I'm folding laundry he'll grab a pair and just hang on to them while he runs around playing - sometimes he'll steal them off of the pile of clothes I have set out for Cooper to wear that day. Maybe it's that they are so fun and colorful...again probably not going to understand this one. The other day I took the pair he was carrying around and put them on him. He could not have been more thrilled. He was down right giddy. He RAN all over the house laughing and screaming. Maybe this just means he'll be an early/easy kid to potty train...that or he was a superhero in a previous life.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wendy said...

How cute! He probably loves underwear now, but when you really try to put him in them, he'll hate them! That's just how it goes! Positive thinking might help!!

Jan said...

Oh, I love that picture! Porter is SO jazzed with himself in Cooper's underwear. Love it!

Kristi said...

That is soooo funny! I love that picture of him running around with underwear over his shorts (because that's how I wear mine...is that wrong?) Porter is adorable...

100 Percent Cottam said...

dude, that is hysterical! i love it.

Brock Family said...

That kid is just too darn CUTE! And yes, Kristen, OF COURSE he will be easy to potty train-- keep the dream alive!!
Auntie Karen