I just finished New Moon. And I am happy to report that I spaced it out over 4 whole days this time. No ignoring the house/kids and no night later than 12:30...which, sadly, is about my usual bedtime. I can't wait to start Eclipse. If you haven't checked out Stephanie Meyer's website you should. There's some fun stuff to explore there...including the first chapter of Midnight Sun (Twilight told from Edwards perspective). Check it out!Tuesday, August 21, 2007
i heart edward...and jacob
I just finished New Moon. And I am happy to report that I spaced it out over 4 whole days this time. No ignoring the house/kids and no night later than 12:30...which, sadly, is about my usual bedtime. I can't wait to start Eclipse. If you haven't checked out Stephanie Meyer's website you should. There's some fun stuff to explore there...including the first chapter of Midnight Sun (Twilight told from Edwards perspective). Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i need to borrow these from someone and catch up. i keep hearing rave reviews...
Awesome-I enjoyed the first two, also, and now have my "I heart Edward" tatto on my bu...arm. I need to read Eclipse, also, but am waiting for someone else to buy it so I can borrow it...nice huh? I'm such a loser.
I am so glad you are liking these and I think you'll like Eclipse. I too love them both!
I just have so many questions like--how do they get jobs or get into school? do they forge documents? Does Edward love Bella for reasons other than her blood? So much to muse on--I just sit there thinking about it all. I also asked Paul if he "yearned" for me like Bella and Edward. He said "yearning shows a lack of self-confidence." So much for romance in my life-my husband is too practical!
okay, kristen. i'm missing you in the blogging world. where are you?? :)
i just started twilight. i don't want to put it down. my mom is here, so i am forcing myself. i figured out a way to read 200 pages yesterday without ignoring her too much. i can't wait to read the second. weird how much i like this book. i am not sure why.
can't wait to read this. i just finished her first one. i still haven't figured out why i loved it so much. i heard this is a great one too!
Post a Comment