
Last weekend we went to Bess Bistro (Sandra Bullocks restarurant here in Austin) with our friends Blair and Wendy. We wanted to try a new place and we heard that the food was good...but we also heard "good luck getting in". I guess there is usually a 2 hour wait. We actually had no problem, but I can see why you would. We got there early (like 6:45) and they seated us right away. But there are only about 20 tables in there and the service is SLOW. By the time we were done we had been there 2 hours. The food was good and we didn't mind the slow service because we were just there to hang out and we weren't trying to catch a show after or anything. So if you've got time to spend - I say, give it a try.

3 comments:
great to know! i've been dying to try it, but we were there on one of those "2 hour wait" nights. we'll shoot for earlier next time and won't plan anything afterwards.
Oh man, glad someone got in to eat there! We need to try it asap, sound like you guys liked it.
I heard her interview on JB and Sandy show about her new restaurant. Is it expensive? Sounds like a fun place to go and some of the dishes she talked about made my mouth water.!
Post a Comment