I can't decide if these running skirts are a good idea or not but they sure look cute (on the spunky and ever-so trim models). It seems like the perfect solution to shorts that ride up and creep.They come in tons of cute color combos and you can order matching jog bras as well...because let's face it, you burn more calories when you do it cute, right?
I think I just started my Christmas list.

9 comments:
I might just have to start running so I can wear cute things like this.
I like those skirts a lot! I CANNOT run in shorts because I hate the riding up into places unknown. Thanks for the info--I'm going to have to check into this action.
those are super cute! what is under them? i'm picturing like a bloomer type situation, is that the case?
There are 2 kinds - and if you go to the web page, you can open a window that shows you!! My favorite part is the pockets - perfect for slipping an ipod into.
I think they're cute but as a former runner, I think they'd make me nuts. Guess you'd just have to try them and see.
I have one coming--I'll let you know. My sister, who does triathlons, loves them--no pulling down on creeping shorts. Also, you can go to the store after the gym and still look cute!
Where do you get these? If someone who does triathlons likes them, I'm in...
nevermind, I'm dumb!
Who has me this year? Take note!
Post a Comment