Friday, June 01, 2007
it's official...I'm a mom
To me, one of the quintessential symbols of motherhood is the macaroni necklace. Cooper made me the first (of hopefully many) this weekend. He and I went down and did some arts and crafts in the hotel ballroom (see next post) while dad stayed in the room with Porter during his nap. We also made these LOVELY puppets. Aren't we talented? I think I should start an on-line business selling our "wares" don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'd buy your puppets because, girl, my puppets stay in the original packaging with nothing on them. I like seeing other moms make crafts with their kids and only wish I would too... :)
dude, how did i not know about your blog? this is so cool. cute, cute puppets. come to think of it, we've never made macaroni necklaces...we'll put that on the slate for next week! :)
You don't have an order form on your blog - hmmmm, you are so missing an opportunity here. Grandmas want them - I will take two. Can't wait to see you all -
Grandma Vicki
and a cute mom at that!
Post a Comment