Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Halloween



It shouldn't come as much of a surprise that Cooper wanted to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween this year. We had about 8 or 9 families from our old ward come over and go trick-or-treating with us and then we all came back to our house and had soup and chilli and cornbread. One of the other moms made a pumpkin pinata for the kids too. It was a really fun night. Since we were hosting we decided we'd better dress up too. So Porter is Woody, I am Jesse (my red hat is hanging on my back - you can't see it in the picture) and Mark is Andy -( if you don't get his costume, you'd better dust off your DVD and watch Toy Story again). There are a couple more pictures of just "Buzz and Woody" that I haven't had time to download yet - so I'll add those soon.

No comments: