This picture of the boys is my new favorite! It's ALL about trains these days!...in fact, to get him to smile in pictures now instead of "cheese" we say "trains".
I love this picture of Mark and the boys too. Grandpa Allen was making Cooper laugh.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your boys are just so cute! I love the expression on Porter's face! Too cute!
Great pictures! I can see so much of you and Johannesen in your boys. But I bet Mark's side can see all of him in them too! Either which way all 3 of them are cute as buttons.
2 comments:
Your boys are just so cute! I love the expression on Porter's face! Too cute!
Great pictures!
I can see so much of you and Johannesen in your boys.
But I bet Mark's side can see all of him in them too!
Either which way all 3 of them are cute as buttons.
Post a Comment