Thursday, December 20, 2012

Miss Hadley turns 3!


Hadley has been telling us, almost daily, for MONTHS that she is going to have a Minnie Mouse party for her birthday.  So that's just what we did. 

 



 



 



She is sweet, spunky, and smart and I could not be more in love with this little girl.  She's mostly chill and easy going, but when she has an opinion about something - good luck trying to change her mind.  She makes us laugh every day.  (I love this age!) Her brothers adore her and she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.    We feel so blessed to have her in our lives. 

3 comments:

Allison said...

She is darling! And I love all the fun minnie party things you did. You are so cute too! Happy Birthday Hadley!!!

Heidi said...

What a cute party! I LOVE it! Good job Kristen!!!

melissa walker said...

So I'm only a few months behind in commenting--we should have just joined up and met in the middle somewhere and done a joint MM party for our two Minnie lovers! So cute!