These are a few outtakes from our Christmas card photo session (I make it sound so formal -- it was me, the kids, a camera and a Sunday afternoon). But I just wanted to put these on the blog because they made me laugh. Cooper's because it showed what a character he is turning into. Porter's because it looks like he has a cartoon curly cue and Hadley because it is a reminder of how it all went down. She would not hold still or look at the camera for ANY longer than 1 sec. MAX!!! The photo I finally got that actually worked was because I finally taped the letter to the front of her and it confused her enough for her to look at me questioningly for about 3 and a half seconds....so *SNAP*...job done!!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment