We took the boys with us to the Kansas game. They're not quite ready to sit and watch the whole thing (or any of it at all in Porter's case) but we sat by 2 other families that we're friends with, so they had other kids to keep them entertained (that, AND I brought vampire teeth and Halloween candy to keep them happy).
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Hook 'em Horns!!
We took the boys with us to the Kansas game. They're not quite ready to sit and watch the whole thing (or any of it at all in Porter's case) but we sat by 2 other families that we're friends with, so they had other kids to keep them entertained (that, AND I brought vampire teeth and Halloween candy to keep them happy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad to see you're still blogging! It was fun to catch up on stuff you've posted. I haven't blogged for a LONG time, so I've been working on catching up on my posts, and reading everyone else's. Good job!
Post a Comment