Porter played T-ball this spring and got to have his dad for his coach. I think they both enjoyed it. I know I loved it. There is just no better entertainment on a Saturday morning than 4 year olds trying to field. Good times. His friends Beckett (Strong) and Taylor (Gordon) were on his team too which just added to the fun!
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Porter t ball
Porter played T-ball this spring and got to have his dad for his coach. I think they both enjoyed it. I know I loved it. There is just no better entertainment on a Saturday morning than 4 year olds trying to field. Good times. His friends Beckett (Strong) and Taylor (Gordon) were on his team too which just added to the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too cute! I bet that was a fun season for everyone!
I LOVE his helmet!! Darling pics. :)
Post a Comment