Thursday, August 04, 2011

Porter is 5


Can you believe this kid is 5???  Crazy!
We spent most of the day at the pool and then had some friends over for cake and ice cream later on.
 

While I was busy talking to moms dropping off kiddos (ie not paying attention), Porter was opening his presents the minute they walked in the door with them.  Ooopsies!  So this is the present opening picture I was left to settle for.  Oh well.  The important thing is that he had fun!! 
One of the things he asked to do for his party was to jump on the trampoline after dark with glow bands. So every kid was given 6 or 7 glow bands and they jumped their little hearts out. I couldn't have come up with a better idea myself. (unfortunately those pictures didn't turn out...you'll just have to imagine how awesome it was) :)



2 comments:

Vicki said...

What a smart guy - let me open those presents as I get them. At least the people got to see him open their gifts. Too funny!

Allison said...

That is actually a great idea! Open the presents right off the bat. No anticipation, just fun! He is awesome. :)