I understand that window. It is often missed at our house...
So Cute! And Kris, you look fabulous!Cher
I love how Hadley tries to make herself look even more adorable with the little finger to the corner of her mouth - Hadley, you can't be any cuter!!! Great photos!
what a beautiful family. kristen, you glow with beauty. so glad Mark made you a member of our family. miss y'all.
OH, I love the picture of all 3 kids together. What a cute little bunch!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I understand that window. It is often missed at our house...
So Cute! And Kris, you look fabulous!
Cher
I love how Hadley tries to make herself look even more adorable with the little finger to the corner of her mouth - Hadley, you can't be any cuter!!! Great photos!
what a beautiful family. kristen, you glow with beauty. so glad Mark made you a member of our family. miss y'all.
OH, I love the picture of all 3 kids together. What a cute little bunch!
Post a Comment