It seems like I just took this picture last month...
This year has gone by SO fast...TOO fast!
And now we have a 1 year old girl.
She walks, (almost) talks, has 8 teeth and a definite opinion!
She's got everyone in this family wrapped around her little finger.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADLEY! WE LOVE YOU!!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How can this be???? Where does the time go??? She is darling and we would so love to give her a hug and a kiss for her birthday but it will be up to you to do it for us.
Happy, happy Birthday, dear Hadley!!!
Love, G&G J
She is such a sweetheart - but I'm with you. I just don't see how she can be a year old already.
Happy happy birthday to your cutie-pie!
Wow--1 Already?! She is sweet-Happy Birthday Hadley!
She is so darling!!! And so blonde! I love those pictures of her. She's an absolute doll. Happy Birthday Miss H.
Hmmm, I put a comment on here, I wonder what happened? Anyway - we think this little girl of yours is a keeper! What a great smile and twinkling eyes and a personality that is adorable. Happy Birthday Hadley! Your Grandma and Grandpa in California love you (and your brothers) so very much!
I can't stand how darn cute she is!!! Must meet this girl in person!! She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E
Post a Comment