I'm still working on getting the blog caught up (does that ever really happen??) We've been so busy...3 kids is kicking my booty. I have SOOO much respect and admiration for all you amazing women out there that handle more children, not to mention older, more involved children than I, and make it look so good too. I want to be like you all when I grow up!
(I digress...)
I finally finished the Disneyland posts tonight. The rest will hopefully be done by the end of the week. Between Mark's mom & I we probably took about 200 pictures at Disneyland...I promise to post no more than 150 of them.
Thanks for checking in on us!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love all the updates! Now i wanna go to disneyland. Your kids are adorable!
What a fun trip! We're going to DisneyWorld in February and now I'm getting all itchy to get there!
Post a Comment