Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh my!...

Ok, so I know I am COMPLETELY 100% biased but, seriously, have you ever seen such a sweet face?? Those eyes, those cheeks, the dimpled hands and rubber band wrists...I just can't get enough
.
In the past few weeks, since these were taken, she has learned to crawl on her hands and knees, pull herself up to things and stand on her own. All of which is great -- except that she's less and less interested in just sitting and being snuggly. She wants to MOVE. The minute I sit down with her she wants out of my arms and down to the floor. I miss the days when she used to fall asleep on my chest *sigh*.
If you listen closely you can hear half of my heart breaking. The other half is saying "Go Hadley, go!"

4 comments:

Sarah said...

She REALLY IS the cutest thing.

SewSara said...

awwwww you are so right ... she is seriously adorable! i love her darling round face :)

i know the feeling of sadness that comes as the babies grow. simon is getting mobile now too and SO squirmy! as soon as i pick him up, he wants back down again (most of the time)

jenjamin said...

oh my. How do you bear it! She is so delish. Those humid fingars are too precious!

Anonymous said...

She is too too much! so dang munchy!
Love ya,
Cher