Wednesday, September 08, 2010

First Grade

Hurrah, Huzzah! It's school time again. Cooper was excited to go back. I asked him if he was nervous about having a new teacher and different kids in his class this year and he said "No. Because I like to make new friends." My heart melted and any fears I might have had disappeared!
His new teacher is Mrs. Cardiel. He loves her. She's been teaching 1st grade for 17 years - so I think we're probably going to love her too.
When we got there he just sad right down and got to work. He barely turned around for just a second to let me snap one shot before I left.

2 comments:

Jan said...

How can it be that these kiddoes are 1st graders - -and that they are all doing SO well? (they are growing up way too fast!) Cooper is awesome.

jenjamin said...

He is so cute. He looks all grown up. :)