Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Buzz Lightyear

Because it has fast passes, and it's right next to the Star Wars area of Tomorrowland - we probably end up riding this ride more than any other. Mark prefers this one to the similar but newer on in C.A. Probably because he gets crazy high scores on this one - beats me every time!


Waiting in line again!
Maybe Mark beats me all the time because he is IN IT TO WIN IT...while I, on the other hand, will stop what I'm doing to pose for the camera.
{Hello camera, do you want to see my crazy eyes??}
Mark insisted that I add the proof of his mad laser blaster skills.{I think he might have still been feeling the sting of losing to me on the other one} There's no arguing with that score. {And also, I'm feeling a little gypped that the other game did not give you the option to e-mail your crazy good scores to yourself...that or I'm just a bigger person who doesn't need the validation...hmmm, let me think. Nope, it's the first one}

1 comment:

Allison said...

Those pictures are so fun. I loved that ride!