After a little coaxing, I convinced Cooper to go on the giant ferris wheel with me. He LOVED it.

The boys both thought meeting Mater and Lightning was about as cool as it gets. They kept asking me "Is that the REAL Mater and Lightning...and oddly, everytime I said 'Yes', I got that strange "is it wrong to lie?" feeling I get when my kids ask me if that was the "real" Santa Claus.

I LOVE the boys' attempts at saluting. Too funny!

Miss Hadley got a little visit from Alice in Wonderland...she was pretty excited.
The boys both thought meeting Mater and Lightning was about as cool as it gets. They kept asking me "Is that the REAL Mater and Lightning...and oddly, everytime I said 'Yes', I got that strange "is it wrong to lie?" feeling I get when my kids ask me if that was the "real" Santa Claus.
I LOVE the boys' attempts at saluting. Too funny!
Miss Hadley got a little visit from Alice in Wonderland...she was pretty excited.

1 comment:
Those salutes are hi.lar.i.ous!
Post a Comment