...I'm going to learn to quilt. My friend told me about Moda Bake Shop and I have been drooling over some of the fun things on their site for about an hour now. Things like this....

...and this...

...check out this darling skirt...

This last one isn't from that site. I've been drooling over for about 8 months now...ever since my amazing sister-in-law, Nan, made it for Hadley.

*sigh*...one day.

...and this...

...check out this darling skirt...

This last one isn't from that site. I've been drooling over for about 8 months now...ever since my amazing sister-in-law, Nan, made it for Hadley.
*sigh*...one day.

3 comments:
oh i love that blog, too (haven't looked at it in awhile though). so many good ideas! and i love that all of the projects are made from pre-cut packs of fabric ... it cuts down (har har) on a lot of the work!
go for it :)
I love that site too. If I can do this, you can do this. You will need some alone time and that is hard to do right now but someday, you will have tooooo much alone time. Let me know if you want to sew when you come to SLC.
Kristen - the stripey table runner is the one Marci made and it is adorable!
Post a Comment