When the Johannesen clan gathers in Utah in the summer you can bet a trip to Seven Peaks will be on the agenda. It was a fun, relaxing day. The weather couldn't have been better and neither could the company.
Hadley mostly hung out in the shade...or in the shades...whichever.
Porter man was a little cranky when we got there. About 20 min. in he bonked his mouth and needed hugs from mom...which turned into a 3 hour nap.
Cooper and Mark took that time to go on lots of slides, find cousins in the play areas and cruise the lazy river a couple of times. He had an absolute ball that day!
I chilled with my 'home girls' {I know, I'm so street, right?} When we weren't taking one kid or another to some slide/play area or another, we got to hang out and chat.
Good times, good times!!




1 comment:
how cute is hadley in her sunglasses and little skirt?!
girls are soooo fun huh?
Post a Comment