It's time again for my favorite girl's weekend/race. This was my 3rd time running the relay marathon but this year was very different than years past for a few reasons:
1. We had a couple of new faces; 2 awesome additions - Megan and Jen (right)
2. I had to bring miss Hadley along. Lucky for me these ladies are all great mom's and they were super helpful taking care of her while I ran my leg of the race which was good because...
3. This (below) is what I was running in. For the first time we had really bad weather during a lot of the race. And because of it traffic got backed up so bad that after I finished my leg I had to run/walk back 2 miles to find my team still trying to make it to the next drop off. By the time I found them I was soaked to the bone, my ipod wasn't working and my phone (which I had to run with so we could find each other) was more or less toast...bummer.
Despite all that, it was still a fun weekend. How can you go wrong when you're in such good company??


4 comments:
Nice work--I would have totally given up in the rain!
You are amazing! That sounds like such a fun race. :)
That was so fun! can't wait to do it again!
XO
The rain would have done it for me too! Ugh! Congrats!
Post a Comment