Saturday, February 13, 2010

I have a TON of things to blog about but things have been CRAZY busy around here lately. I'll get to it when I can, but until then I thought I'd leave you with these beauties...because they make me giggle.

6 comments:

The Amayesings said...

TOOOO cute. Baby faces are the BEST ever. Thanks for sharing. Glad life's keeping you on your toes--otherwise it's boring. Looking forward to hearing more when you get time.

Maren and Dustin said...

That tongue and expression are priceless. She'll be thanking you for this in about 14 years... (I'm thanking you now!)

On a side note, we've been meaning to call you guys up for a game night. That is, if you're feeling up to it!

melissa walker said...

I love the tongue! It made me laugh...hope you're all doing well and adjusting to 3!

Anonymous said...

You dod it again... you made another baby that looks just like you! lucky :)
Cher

Allison said...

And they are even cuter in person. I would know because I just saw them!!! I can't believe how cute and perfect a baby you have. Lucky girl. We miss you guys already and wish Austin wasn't a 15 hour drive... we'd visit you again next month if we could!

Anonymous said...

Those are good :) I'm glad you have a cute little girl!