Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cooper's Valentines

Since I only have 1 kid in school and this is his 1st time making Valentines for his class - I thought it would be fun to actually make cards. Cooper and Porter and I spent Sunday afternoon making them. It was a fun project (and kept them from asking 100 times per hour why we can't play the wii on Sundays)
I thought they turned out great!




4 comments:

vicki said...

My favorite holiday when I was growing up was Valentine's Day because my Mom and Dad made me the most beautiful boxes to take to school to gather my Valentines in. I love that you did this with Cooper - great memories.

Allison said...

Those are super cute. Where did you get that idea? Very crafty!

The Lewis Family said...

So cute!! I had to call Paul last week when it occured to me that this is the first year in 30 years that I di NOT had to buy a box (or make homemade) valentine cards for a classroom of kids!! :( The end of an era has come.

Maren and Dustin said...

Holy detailed! But so darn cute. I saw some similar ideas with bags of Teddy Grahams... but I personally love gummy bears- good choice!