awesome! that's how maya sucked her fingers!! cutest way. well, the index finger is cute, too. oh, and the thumb...gee, we've covered almost all the fingers. maybe baby girl will be a pinky sucker? :)
awww, so cute!i want my baby out soooo badly!
That is so funny. I bet they'd pay to put her on their marketing materials.
That is so darn cute! I miss her already and I bet she misses me too!
Ahhh!!!! That is funny!
Not only is she beautiful, she knows how to be a fan! Love it!
That is hilarious! So cute!
oh my gosh--love it! She is a doll
I don't know which one I like better - this, or the fairy flipping me off!Darling :)
I love your new look! So cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
awesome! that's how maya sucked her fingers!! cutest way. well, the index finger is cute, too. oh, and the thumb...gee, we've covered almost all the fingers. maybe baby girl will be a pinky sucker? :)
awww, so cute!
i want my baby out soooo badly!
That is so funny. I bet they'd pay to put her on their marketing materials.
That is so darn cute! I miss her already and I bet she misses me too!
Ahhh!!!! That is funny!
Not only is she beautiful, she knows how to be a fan! Love it!
That is hilarious! So cute!
oh my gosh--love it! She is a doll
I don't know which one I like better - this, or the fairy flipping me off!
Darling :)
I love your new look! So cute!
Post a Comment