Friday, December 18, 2009

Making Candy Bar Trains

Another 'get ready for Christmas activity' we did was make candy bar trains. My friend Dan taught me how to make these back when I was in college. Cooper had his friend Seth over after school one day last week and we decided that would be a good time to make them. Pretty much when you're talking about a craft that's all candy, held together with frosting - it's a hit with the boys.
Cooper working hard

His 'best friend' Seth
The finished product

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love this idea! They are so darn cute and the trains are pretty cool too! What a fun thing to do! You are super Mom, I tell you! Adorable photos!

Anonymous said...

so fun! this was a tradition growing up in my household when I was little.

You're a fun mommy!!! And so much energy right b4 baby is born!
debi McNeal