Sunday, December 20, 2009

BAHHHH!!

I've been meaning to catch my blog up for awhile now. And knowing that we're soon going to have Christmas pictures and then new baby pictures to post gave me the motivation I needed to get all the backlogged posts going. I was planning to get a lot of it done next week while Mark was off work BUT....then I went to my appointment on Friday and it turns out this baby is going to come a little sooner than I had planned...so TOMORROW (Dec 21st) is the big day. I know the commentary isn't witty (not that it ever really is) and the spelling hasn't even been checked - but at least I'm 90% caught up (still need to do a post about Mark's birthday)...and you are now "in the loop" as far as what's going on with the Hilton's. Happy catching up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! Exciting news, good luck with everything. Can't wait to hear about it.

SherBear said...

Loved catching up. What an adorable little family! Hope everything goes well today with the new baby's arrival. Can't wait for an announcement!

Vicki said...

I can't believe you did all this and got ready for a baby too! Very cute update on the blog! I loved it all! Can't wait to see all 5 of you in just a few weeks.
Merry Christmas to you all!
Love -
Mom and Dad