
I was looking through some old pictures today and I came across this one. Those are some fun people in that picture and I miss them dearly (well, except for the one to the far left that I'm now married to)...but what I was ALSO thinking as I looked at this picture was that I still have that coat tucked away in some closet (because I'm horrible about getting rid of things) - same with the mittens. The sweater is long gone (ok, maybe I'm not horrible - apparently I have my limits?)...but I've lived in the south for so many years now, that I can't even remember what it's like to be in weather that requires a thick wool sweater...let alone a thick wool sweater underneath a giant puffy coat! Crazy, crazy. This time of year I really do miss brisk cold and snow and all those things that tell you that the holidays are coming.
But then I put on my flip-flops and walk up to the park with the boys and forget all about the snow.

6 comments:
Can you send that big puffy coat up my way? I'm going to need it! Hope you're feeling good!
I'm with you -- pics of heavy sweaters, snow and mittens work fine for me 'cause I love living in flip-flop weather pretty much year round.
What a cute photo! Love it!
I was thinking those mascots looked an awful lot like the one's from the 2002 Olympics in Utah, then I read the caption. I think I'm going to have to move to warm climate one of these days. Utah warmed up this week (mid-high 60's), but it won't last long! I miss you!!!!
Great blog!
Looks like the family is doing well :)
You're so cute!
Post a Comment