...GIRL
I decided this news was big enough that the whole blog needed to be changed to something a little more pink and girly...for now at least.
I have to admit, I'm still a little stunned. I was sure it was a boy.
Not that you can tell anything from this picture (other than the fact that she does, in fact, have a skeleton). The other 2 pictures they gave us are of her feet and her spine (do you sometimes wonder what they're thinking when they decide what to print up and send home with you??...I'm wondering today!) I love ultrasound day though. It's always fun (and reassuring) to see all the parts present and working, see your little one moving around and finally get to know what it is! Now to come up with a name. Any suggestions???


24 comments:
I am sooooo very excited for you. we really need to live closer. Every one of our kids would be best friends. I hope you have as much fun as I am having buying and decorating everything girly. congratulations
Congrats--girls are so much fun! I have always loved the name Isabel, but Paul vetoes me on that one every time. I also like Leighton, Caroline, Delaney and Ainsley (Nora was almost Ainsley). I also have a bunch of 3-6 month clothes that Nora is growing out of that I would bring to Florida for you if you want them. They are spring/summer which would be great timing-wise for your little one. Let me know if you're interested!
wow! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Is this the first time you've posted about it? When are you due? Congratulations!!
girlfriend!!! i am dancing around, for real!!! so stoked that you're having a girl! lucky baby, lucky parents, lucky big brothers. so awesome, so excited!
YAAAAAAY! I knew it! So happy to know I "still got it" :)
You are going to adore your baby girl and now she'll have lots of brothers to look after her...I was going to call you but have been distracted!
Congratulationsssssss!
We love that you will now have the "girl" experience, too. We know how wonderful they are!!!
Love, Mum
yahoo!!!!! I am SO excited for you! That is fabulous!!!!!! Congrats! You look great by the way, you do not look pregnant enough to know what you are having.
Girls are so much fun and you will be a wonderful "girl" mom and dad. We are so happy for y'all and wishing you as much joy with your daughter as we have had with both of ours.
Love, Aunt Marci and Uncle Devin
Congratulations Kristen! So very exciting!!
I am thinking you should name her Leia. If that doesn't excite the boys, I don't know what would. Great news!
Tia. 'Nough said. :)
Just kidding. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Way to make a girl! (I'm envious--we never quite got that one down.) Congrats.
Woohoo!! So happy for you -- it's such fun to have both kinds of kiddoes! Awesome!!
aaahh!!! a little baby princess! She will be the luckiest one in the kingdom. I am so excited for y'all!
What about... Londyn & Kate. Those are still my favorite names.
Congratulations Kristen! I'm so glad you will get the experience of raising a girl. I'll give you my favorite names, but I don't know if you'll like them.
Rio Anne
Emily
Isabella
India
And of course, hawaiian names, which I always love. Or hey, here's a thought, look up some Micronesian names for her middle name.
Well, anyway, no matter what she is named, I know she will be beautiful and great just like her mom!
Love to you and your family,
Melissa
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys!!!! You better keep me posted. We miss you guys!
Love,
Brenda Coon
Congrats! Good way to round out the family!
I am stunned and shocked and so darn excited! I thought for sure it was a boy! I am thrilled that you are finally going to get that beautiful christening dress we bought in Bruges when you were 6 months pregnant with Cooper! With as many sisters as you have I am thrilled you are going to get to have the "girly" experience of your own. We love you so much and we are so happy for all y'all! Yeeeehaa! By the way, that evens out the teams - 9 grandsons and 9 granddaughters. Wow, pretty cool. You would have had to send it back if it had been a boy! By the way, you make pretty darn cute kids!
Love -
California Mom and Dad
Hey, that's awesome news! Um, no help on the name though, sorry! Congratulations- that's pretty exciting stuff.
yay! we are so happy for you, how exciting to have a girl, hope you are feeling okay. my advice on naming your girl is to pick a "normal" name that her school teachers can pronounce.
Yea!! That is great news! The funny part is that in a couple years you will look around your house that was once covered with Legos and Star Wars toys and there will be just as many dolls and princess toys. I laugh when I remember boys coming to out house when it was just Mia and even Max as a baby. Poor kids had to drive the Barbie truck. Now we've got some of everything.
I want a little Lucy, but do not want more kids. So, will you please name her Lucy for me? Thanks.
HURRAY! HURRAH! HURROO! That is so exciting! I can't believe how grown-up your boys are...and they are so stinkin' cute!!! I loved the lego blog (and yes, legos are soooo annoying when it comes to finding them in every room of your house and constantly picking them up--if you have any ideas on how to curtail the mess, short of giving them away, let me know!)
Names...I am going to suggest my FAVORITE name that I can't use because my cousin's little girl already has it...I realize that I have odd taste in names, but I am still determined that SOMEBODY I know use it because I just love it so much!! Drum roll please....SAYLOR!!!
Once again, congrats!
Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay!!!!! We are so excited for you. Girls are soooo fun to dress. You're going to love it.
Hoorrraaaayyyy!!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Congrats!!
I wanted to name Wyatt, Mallory...but he was a boy :)
WOW!!!!! THAT IS SOSOOOOSSSOOOO GREAT!!!!!! I AM SO ECXTIED FOR YOU!!! IT IS SO FUN HAVING ONE OF THE OPP. SEX AFTER 2 OF THE SAME. IT IS AMAZING TO SEE THE DIFFERENCES. cONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment