Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Seattle

Since Mark was flying out Tuesday morning we decided to stay the night in Seattle. After we left the zoo, we headed to the Lego store (we don't have one in Austin yet) and then found a Spaghetti Factory (also not in Austin) down on the pier close to our hotel. Tuesday morning we thought it would be fun to take the boys to Pike Place Market to see the guys throw the fish. After that we got some doughnuts and watched the ferries come and go while we ate them.



2 comments:

melissa walker said...

I can't believe how big Cooper is--he's no longer a little boy! It'll be fun to see you in a month!

Uke Uke G'joob said...

Who is the "Attle" you went to See? I loved that question from Cooper. I can see that Porter's arm is still broke. When I asked him what was wrong with his arm. "Still broke" was the reply. Good times and funny boys. Wish I could have been there to watch their faces when fish were flying.

Love, Aunt Marci