Huzzah! The cast is finally gone! Porter was a real trooper and never let it slow him down (and only rarely used it as a weapon). But it was stinky and kept us from going to the pool and we were glad to see it go!
Being so good for the doctor
One final x-ray to make sure it healed well. He sat so still and was so good, the tech's were all so impressed with him. (sorry about the fuzzy photo - Cooper took this one)
Trips to the doctor are always followed by donuts (conveniently our favorite donut place is just a couple doors down from the dr.'s office)





2 comments:
I imagine this was one red letter day to FINALLY get that cast off!!! He really was able to work with that on though, wasn't he. Way to go Porter - have fun at the pool!!
Love, Grandma J
I need to try those doughnuts. They look so good. Congrats on making it through your first cast. I am sure there will be more (so I am told...with boys).
Post a Comment