Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A visit from Grandma Vicki

Grandma Vicki came to visit (way back at the beginning of May - yes I'm STILL playing catch up!) It's always fun to have her in town. We ate good food (Rudy's and Shady Grove...not to mention a stop at my favorite cupcake shop - "Sugar Mama's") we saw some sights, (we went to check out the UT bell tower) and we played lots of cards (in which she whipped Mark and I soundly in almost every game). Thanks for coming to visit Grandma! We LOVE it when you do. Come again soon (and bring Papa Allen next time too!)

2 comments:

melissa walker said...

Grandmas are the BEST!

Vicki said...

I was surprised to read that I "whipped" you - thanks for the ego boost! You guys just little me win because it was Mother's Day! I had a great time.