If I was a good mom, I would teach my children NOT to jump on the furniture instead of laughing at them and (even worse) taking pictures of them. It's just too hard to stop Porter when he looks this cute...
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm with you - -there's no way to be mad when they are that darn cute!!
I can't believe how big he looks now!!! What a cutie!!!
Love, Grandma J
You take the greatest pictures! I love those jumping ones!
In my book any mom who lets her kids have fun is the best! IF the furniture gets ruined, you can always buy new stuff, Porter is only going to be Buzz for a short time!!
Good job being awesome!
If something needs to be 'distressed', let it be the furniture and not the mom! :)
Good action shots.
Post a Comment