Monday, December 22, 2008
PAUSE
I have TONS of things to post from our trip to L.A./Christmas but my computer (for reasons unknown...well, unknown to ME, anyway) is running at 11Mbps...which is about 80% slower than average. I simply cannot blog under these conditions. We are getting a new computer sometime this month. So until that blessed event - consider my blog on PAUSE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
pyrobeasDang! I hope you are up and running soon. i miss you!
Cher
Get that computer! I always look forward to your blogs.
Sorry to hear that. My life would be on pause without a computer! Hey, that's not a bad thought actually...looking foward to fabulous posts soon!
I'm still waiting for some updates!!! How will I found out what you're up to if you don't keep blogging!?!?
That stinks!! I hope you get back to blogging asap!!! Also, I hope you had a good trip to Utah--you'll have to let me know how it went!
I can completely relate to how you are feeling! We finally got a new computer a couple months ago, and my life is a million times better (sad that a dysfunctional piece of equipment could mess my day up so badly! Doesn't say much about my coping skills--does it?)
Post a Comment